Can't get Extensifier CLI to work

An application to create, remove or edit image description extensions

Can't get Extensifier CLI to work

Postby esr1 » 30 Mar 2014, 17:18

I think I have solved my problem. I need to use the preset file in a different directory so I was supplying the path to it. It works only if I supply the preset name and not the path or ".plist" extension.

Is it possible to supply the direct path to the preset file so I can bundle it inside my own program and not the Application Support folder?
esr1
Regular

Re: Can't get Extensifier CLI to work

Postby jeschot » 30 Mar 2014, 17:20

Currently it only accepts the name as input and looks in the app bundle and the Application Support Folder (user/local/network).
Taking a path would be a feature request.

Jan E.
jeschot
Site Admin

Postby esr1 » 30 Mar 2014, 17:21

I think I'll just have to write a line in my program that copies the profile to the proper folder before using. It'll be ok. Thanks for making this upgrade tho. It is very useful now.
esr1
Regular

Postby speedyrazor » 06 Apr 2014, 16:38

I am trying to do the same thing, can we do this:

Create the preset files, then copy them from '/Users/me/Library/Application Support/JES/Extensifier/Presets' to inside the JES app here 'JES Extensifier.app/Contents/Resources/Presets'.
This way we can package up JES to run from with our own applications, I'm currently working on a Python app.
Just checking this will work?

Cheers.
speedyrazor
Been here

Postby jeschot » 08 Apr 2014, 09:27

Yes that should work.
The only thing special about presets within the app bundle is they cannot be deleted by the user, which is irrelevant here.

Jan E.
jeschot
Site Admin

Return to JES Extensifier